Friday 16 June 2017

Opportunities!
I have been given the opportunity for my story to be used in the latest Sacroma UK campaign taking part in July 2017. I had to summarise my experience in around 400 words (I think I went a little over though) and include pictures of my journey also. I'm really excited that I can further get my story out there and help more people get diagnosed sooner and better the outcomes for those experiencing sarcoma. My story was a positive one that I am forever thankful for but not everybody else's is unfortunately so I am really hoping this campaign will help raise as much awareness as possible! ❤

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog
    Love how positive you are
    Great outlook ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any pain on touching but I encounter excruciating pain while straightening by left knee after long periods of sitting. It happens as well when I try to get up from the floor. The symptoms disappear after a few weeks/days but continue to come back. I have been to an orthopedic but he just prescribed a few exercises. Things don't get better. Have been experiencing this for the past 4yrs. I just wanted to know if such stuff happened to u in the early phases of symptomatic days. Hope u reply, it would be a great help. Bye. Take care ☺️.

    ReplyDelete