Friday 16 June 2017

16th June 2017
An update of my scar. This picture was taken today on the date stated above, roughly just over 4 months since my surgery. The scar itself is still very pink/purple on some days like today but other days its rather faint and a more light pink colour. My knee area still looks quite odd, there is a lot of swelling still which I've been told is normal but it can particularly be seen more towards the bottom of my scar after the knee cap, it doesn't look this prominent when bent however. My range of motion is still quite limited, I still cannot kneel and it is very difficult to cross my legs  (when sitting on floor for example) however I can cross one leg over the other. I can sit with my knees up but I am limited on how much I can bring my knees to my chest, this limitation could be permanent or temporary. I am now able to walk and even run up stairs now and back down which is something I was not able to do a couple of months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment