Thursday 13 April 2017

This is my latest picture of my scar, taken today 13/4/2017, approximately 2 months and a week after my surgery. The scar is continuing to heal nicely and is a neat cut, there is still a lot of scar tissue underneath certain areas of the scar which I try to massage as often as I can/when I remember. I am still restricted in movement, I cannot completely bend my knee to do things such as kneel because of the swelling which is still present and again the scar tissue. I have now returned to work at my job as a care assistant and am getting on fine with my shifts, not experiencing any pain however I still cannot walk long distances without it aching. It seems I cannot do continuous tasks on it such as shopping and walking far but I am coping okay at work and am currently on a phased return which helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment